6.5 7 or 8 inch Hazelwood Bracelet Eczema Colic Reflux GERD Rose Quartz Lapis Amethyst
6.5-8 inch Hazelwood Necklace Eczema Colic Reflux GERD Rose Quartz Green Jasper or Baltic Amber mixed for Pre-Teen, teens, adult. Stretchy.
Sized to fit:
Hazelwood: buy as close to the size match as possible as Hazelwood will need to be replaced every 3-12 months, depending on the unique acidity level of the individual. Amber, you can buy a big large if you'd like (not too big) as it will last a lifetime!
* Baltic Amber: relieves symptoms caused by inflammation, fever teething, red cheeks, drool
* Hazelwood: GERD, colic, acid reflux, vomiting, stomach issues, GERD, & eczema.
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth (Aries birthstone, March, April Birth months)
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance. (Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, birthstones. March, April, May, June, October, November, January, February birth months)
What is Hazelwood?
Hazelwood works by creating a more alkaline environment in your body through direct contact with your skin, which may help to prevent and remedy many of the symptoms caused by acidosis (being too acidic) and by reducing free-radicals by having a high antioxidant effect through your pores. The wood absorbs excess acidity from your body until a balanced PH is reached. This has the potential to improve conditions caused by excess acidity, which can include skin issues such as eczema, internal gut issues such as ulcers, acid reflux, GERD, and heartburn.
Necklaces are not to chew on. The hazelwood is worn as a bracelet. Necklaces and bracelets should be removed during naps, when unsupervised, during bath, and pool. It *IS* ok to get Hazelwood wet and lay flat to dry. However, keep away from chemicals as much as possible.