5.5 - 6 inch Baltic Amber Bracelet Rainbow Honey Pink Rose Amethyst Baby Toddler
5.5 - 6 inch Baltic Amber Bracelet Rainbow Honey Amber Pink Rose Quartz Red Agate Amethyst newborn Baby, Infant, Toddler
* Baltic Amber: Relieves symptoms caused by inflammation, fever, teething pain, red cheeks, drool (drool may take 1-2 weeks to lessen. For some babies, drool may not completely stop).
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. Helps aid depression, sadness, and separation anxiety
* Amethyst: Relieves stress and strain, insomnia, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
* Lapis Lazuli Aids in stress, anxiety, mind racing, and ADHD
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies.
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate Helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance.
Gemstones are not limited to work only with specific children due to birth month, etc. However, if you are looking for a Zodiac / Birthstone related gift, the following months are linked to the following semi-precious gemstones.
February – Amethyst
March - Amethyst, Aquamarine, Jasper
May – Agate
June - Turquoise, Agate
July - Turquoise, Onyx
August – Onyx
September - Lapis Lazuli
October – Aquamarine
December - Turquoise
Necklaces are not for baby to chew on, the Amber & other stones releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. Baltic Amber contains succinic acid (anti-fever, anti-inflammatory), the compound that gives Baltic Amber teething necklaces the therapeutic quality. Teething Necklaces should be removed during naps and when unsupervised.
Baltic amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe. By having the baby wear the necklace everyday it helps reduce the common symptoms related to teething such as: red cheeks, fever, swollen gums, and diaper rash.