Ah, Spring -- that wonderful time of year when we get to shake off the cold winter months and marvel at the beauty of blossoming flowers. With weather is warming up, it means it’s time to get started on spring cleaning. It is finally the moment when we do the yard work, playing sports, and take care of general home maintenance before summer comes and it heats up. Deep cleaning is a rigorous task that most of us can agree require a tremendous amount of energy. Can your energy levels keep up with the hectic schedule you want to make?
Feeling Lethargic and Lack Energy?
Lack of energy can be caused by any number of things, from what we eat, to our sleep quality, to stress or even the weather. In fact, there are so many things that influence our energy that it might be hard to point to just one factor. So what can you do to ensure that your body and mind stay in balance, no matter what life throws at you? Try looking to Mother Nature for the answer, as humans have done for thousands of years and use what Earth gives us.
Benefits Baltic Essentials Can Naturally Increase Energy Levels
Mother Nature has a solution for practically anything that ails you, and fortunately BalticEssentials.com brings you all of those solutions together in one place! Make your springtime the best time of the year with a Baltic Essentials Rainbow Hazelwood Necklace and make sure your energy levels can keep up with your busy lifestyle! The necklace is made from several precious stone, each with their own benefits, and can natually increase your energy levels: Hazelwood, Green Jasper, Turquoise, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Green Aventurine, Red Agate, and Crysocolla.
- Springtime is great for grilling hotdogs and hamburgers, washed down with sodas and beer. If your energy levels are drooping due to your diet, Hazelwood can make your body more alkaline by absorbing excess acid and restoring a more balanced pH level.
- Spring also means the days are getting longer and the nights are getting shorter. If you haven’t been getting adequate rest and it shows in low energy, Green Jaspercan help you get a good night’s sleep.
- Seasonal spring allergies might also be to blame if your energy has been lacking. Turquoise for purifying the air and detoxifying the body of unwanted allergens.
- Sometimes a too-busy schedule can zap energy and leave us feeling drained. If you need help keeping up with sports schedules, homework and work demands, Amethyst will help.
- The arrival of Spring is the perfect time for new romances and flourishing relationships. Relationships of any type has its highs and lows and, at times, bring about a lot of worry and stress, which can in turn yield low energy levels. Rose Quartz is the perfect stone for opening the heart to give and receive love.
- Warming spring temperatures mean that swimsuit season is just around the corner. If self-consciousness about your body produces anxiety and stress, Lapis Lazulican help you dispel negative thoughts and embrace your inner beauty.
- Spring sports like baseball and softball are a lot of fun, but they’re much more fun when you win. If your team is on a losing streak and you’re lacking the energy and motivation to keep giving it your best, Green Aventurine can give you that extra dose of good luck.
- Sometimes our emotions get the better of us, no matter the season. Anger takes a lot of energy, which can leave you in an energy lull. Red Agate is particularly useful for keeping emotions in balance.
- And finally, sometimes we feel a lack of energy because daily frustrations and miscommunications just wear us down. To open the lines of communication and make things run more smoothly, Crysocolla will give you good vibes.
While the Baltic Essentials Hazelwood Necklace is great for the Spring to naturally increase energy levels, it is perfect for any of the four seasons all year round.