12.5 inch Baltic Amber Necklace Rainbow Raw Polished Milk Amber Pink Rose Quartz Purple Amethyst Blue Lapis Baby, Infant, Toddler, Big Kid.
12.5 inch Baltic Amber Necklace Rainbow Raw Milk Amber Pink Rose Quartz Purple Amethyst Blue Lapis Baby, Infant, Toddler, Big Kid.
Why the overlap? We cannot determine the exact fit unless you measure. To measure, use a string to the desired length and add about .75". For babies, put 3 fingers inside the string to get a snug fit.
* Baltic Amber: relieves symptoms caused by inflammation, fever teething, red cheeks, drool
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
While the stones are pure, blue lapis lazuli are enhanced and may fade over time.
Necklaces are not for baby to chew on, the Amber & other stones releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. Baltic Amber contains succinic acid (anti-fever, anti-inflammatory), the compound that gives Baltic Amber teething necklaces the therapeutic quality. Teething Necklaces should be removed during naps and when unsupervised.
Baltic amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe. By having the baby wear the necklace everyday it helps reduce the common symptoms related to teething such as: red cheeks, fever, swollen gums, and diaper rash.