5.5 Half Baltic Amber Bracelet Rainbow Raw Black Cherry Pink Amethyst
Baltic Amber Teething Bracelet Rainbow Raw Black Cherry Amber Pink Rose Quartz Red Agate Aventurine Toddler, Big Kid, preteen. 5.5 inches.
All of the benefits of rainbow with a full row of amber in the back.
The stones in this mix include: rose quartz, red agate, orange aventurine, Baltic amber honey, green, turquoise, blue lapis lazuli, purple amethyst.
* Baltic Amber: relieves symptoms caused by inflammation, fever teething, red cheeks, drool
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth (Aries birthstone, March, April Birth months)
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance. (Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, birthstones. March, April, May, June, October, November, January, February birth months)
While the stones are pure, the colors in blue lapis lazuli are enhanced and may fade over time.
Bracelets are not for baby to chew on, the Amber & other stones releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. Baltic Amber contains succinic acid (anti-fever, anti-inflammatory), the compound that gives Baltic Amber teething bracelets the therapeutic quality. Teething Necklaces should be removed during naps and when unsupervised.
Baltic amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe. By having the baby wear the necklace everyday it helps reduce the common symptoms related to teething such as: red cheeks, fever, swollen gums, and diaper rash.