5-6 inch Hazelwood Bracelet Eczema Colic Reflux GERD Rainbow
5 - 6 inch Hazelwood Necklace Eczema Colic Reflux GERD Rose Quartz Green Jasper or Baltic Amber mixed for baby, toddler, pre-teen. Can be worn on ankle by baby. Knotted with screw clasp.
Sized to fit:
Hazelwood: buy as close to the size match as possible as Hazelwood will need to be replaced every 3-12 months, depending on the unique acidity level of the individual. Amber, you can buy a bit larger if you'd like (not too big) as it will last a lifetime!
* Hazelwood: GERD, colic, acid reflux, vomiting, stomach issues, GERD, & eczema.
* Baltic Amber: Relieves symptoms caused by inflammation, fever, teething pain, red cheeks, drool (drool may take 1-2 weeks to lessen. For some babies, drool may not completely stop).
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. Helps aid depression, sadness, and separation anxiety
* Amethyst: Relieves stress and strain, insomnia, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
* Lapis Lazuli Aids in stress, anxiety, mind racing, and ADHD
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies.
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate Helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance.
Gemstones are not limited to work only with specific children due to birth month, etc. However, if you are looking for a Zodiac / Birthstone related gift, the following months are linked to the following semi-precious gemstones.
February – Amethyst
March - Amethyst, Aquamarine, Jasper
May – Agate
June - Turquoise, Agate
July - Turquoise, Onyx
August – Onyx
September - Lapis Lazuli
October – Aquamarine
December - Turquoise
What is Hazelwood?
Hazelwood works by creating a more alkaline environment in your body through direct contact with your skin, which may help to prevent and remedy many of the symptoms caused by acidosis (being too acidic) and by reducing free-radicals by having a high antioxidant effect through your pores. The wood absorbs excess acidity from your body until a balanced PH is reached. This has the potential to improve conditions caused by excess acidity, which can include skin issues such as eczema, internal gut issues such as ulcers, acid reflux, GERD, and heartburn.
Necklaces are not to chew on. The hazelwood is worn as a bracelet. Necklaces and bracelets should be removed during naps, when unsupervised, during bath, and pool. It *IS* ok to get Hazelwood wet and lay flat to dry. However, keep away from chemicals as much as possible.
Shipping & Returns
We ship daily! Same day shipping by 2pm Mon - Fri & by 11am Sat
Free Shipping for US Orders > $25 & Intl Orders > $50
2-Day Shipping Options available30-Day Money Back Guarantee Read More