Baltic Amber Teen Adult 9, 8.25, 7.5 or 6.5 inches Bracelet Rainbow Honey Amber Pink Rose Quartz Red Agate Aventurine.
Or 5.5" Stretch for Babies
The stones in this mix include: rose quartz, red agate, orange aventurine, Baltic amber honey, green, turquoise, blue lapis lazuli, purple amethyst.
* Baltic Amber For adults: anti-inflammation: swelling, back ache, tooth ache, sciatica, hypothyroid, migraine, carpal tunnel, arthritis, insomnia, and more.
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth (Aries birthstone, March, April Birth months)
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance. (Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, birthstones. March, April, May, June, October, November, January, February birth months)
While the stones are pure, the colors in blue lapis lazuli are enhanced and may fade over time.
Bracelets are not to chew on, the Amber & other stones releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream.
Baltic Amber contains succinic acid (anti-fever, anti-inflammatory), the compound that gives Baltic Amber necklaces the therapeutic quality. For children under 3, Necklaces or Bracelets should be removed during naps and when unsupervised.
Baltic amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe. By having the baby wear the necklace everyday it helps reduce the common symptoms related to arthritis, carpal tunnel, sciatica, cramps, back pain, head ache, and more.
We have had some ask if they should place them in the sun to recharge them. However, we have not personally tested this. In fact, we did a little research and found that gemstones can actually fade in the sun!! The jewelry we wear has never needed to be placed in the sun to work.
Shipping & Returns
We ship daily! Same day shipping by 2 pm Monday - Friday & by 11 am Saturday
Free Shipping for US Orders > $25 & International Orders > $50
2-Day Shipping Options available
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
All of our core products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days. And we'll pay to reship your item on an exchange if you're in the US. Returns will be refunded in the original payment method or store credit.
Need more info? Please check
www.balticessentials.com/pages/shipping-costs for shipping
www.balticessentials.com/pages/returns-exchanges for returns and exchanges
Sized to fit:
5.5 Inches: fit most babies on the ankle until around 8-10 months and on the wrist until around 5 years.
6.5 Inches - 9 Inches: for Adults.
11 Inches: fit most newborns through 11 months
12.5 Inches: fit most 5 months through 5 years
14 Inches: fit most 5 years through 12 years
15 Inches: fit most 9 years through 17 years
17-22 Inches: fit most Teen through Adult
To measure, use a string to the desired length and add about .75 - 1 Inch. For babies, put 3 fingers inside the string to get a snug fit. Actual size may vary .5 Inches +/- from listed size.
SIZED TO FIT:
Using a string, measure where you would like the necklace to hang. Add 1” to get the size. For babies, put 3 fingers inside the string to get a snug fit. Actual size may vary 0.5” +/- from listed size.