Baltic Amber Teen Adult 6.5 or 7.5 inch Bracelet Rainbow Honey Amber Pink Rose Quartz Red Agate Aventurine Knotted screw clasp
The stones in this mix include: rose quartz, red agate, orange aventurine, Baltic amber honey, green , turquoise, blue lapis lazuli, purple amethyst.
* Baltic Amber For adults: anti-inflammation: swelling, back ache, tooth ache, sciatica, hypothyroid, migraine, carpal tunnel, arthritis, insomnia, and more.
* Pink Rose Quartz: Helps to ease the loss, calm stress, helps with low confidence & quells anger. (Taurus, Cancer, Birthstones, April, May, June, July Birth months)
* Amethyst: relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. (Aries, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces Birthstones: November, December, January, February, March, April)
* Lapis Lazuli aids in stress, anxiety, and ADHD (February, March, November, December, Birthstones - Zodiac Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Turquoise: Aids in purification and detoxification. Air purification for asthma and allergies. (September, February, March, October, November, December Birthstones - Zodiac Scorpio, Pisces, Sagittarius)
* Aventurine: Promotes a feeling of well-being and self-worth (Aries birthstone, March, April Birth months)
* Green: Promotes energy & enhanced speech
* Red Agate helps to calm the emotions. It cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas. Can be so helpful for dizziness, headaches and impaired balance. (Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, birthstones. March, April, May, June, October, November, January, February birth months)
While the stones are pure, the colors in blue lapis lazuli are enhanced and may fade over time.
What's great about this teething necklace is it is a mix of 100% Baltic Amber (that's the bead used for inflammation, carpal tunnel, swelling, arthritis, migraines, head aches, back aches, tooth pain, and more) & Genuine Semi-Precious .
Does the birth month matter? No! We added the information on birth month to assist if you are purchasing merely for a birth stone type present. Regardless of your birth stone, this should still work for you as described.
What size is best? If you're not sure, just use a string to measure where you want the necklace to hang. The necklaces are stretchable as well if you need an extra inch. Without pulling at the clasps, gently pull bead to bead until you've gone around the entire necklace or bracelet one time. Try out the new size and repeat if a longer length is desired.Necklaces and Bracelets are not for baby or adult to chew on, the Amber & other stones releases microscopic amounts of oil, as it warms with the body's natural temperature, that is absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. Baltic Amber contains succinic acid (anti-fever, anti-inflammatory), the compound that gives Baltic Amber teething necklaces the therapeutic quality. **FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3*** Necklaces, anklets, and bracelets should be removed during naps and when unsupervised.
Baltic amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe. By having the baby wear the necklace everyday it helps reduce the common symptoms related to teething such as: red cheeks, fever, swollen gums, and diaper rash.
The most often asked question - WHICH IS BEST ? Raw? Polished? Color?
The answer is simple. They all work GREAT. There is absolutely no difference in color or polish when it comes to inflammation. 99% of babies will see results in 30 minutes. Adults may experience relief within the first hour that will continue to grow to about days 4-6. If you do not see results by day 7, contact us, we can swap for amber from a different batch. It is rare, but some DO respond to one color vs another (very rare) and in even more rare occurrences, roughly .005% will not respond to amber at all. We are happy to work with you to exchange or refund if that is your experience. Just buy the necklace you love and it should work well for you!
Shipping & Returns
We ship daily! Same day shipping by 2 pm Monday - Friday & by 11 am Saturday
Free Shipping for US Orders > $25 & International Orders > $50
2-Day Shipping Options available
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Sized to fit:
5.5 Inches: fit most babies on the ankle until around 8-10 months and on the wrist until around 5 years.
6.5 Inches - 9 Inches: for Adults.
11 Inches: fit most newborns through 11 months
12.5 Inches: fit most 5 months through 5 years
14 Inches: fit most 5 years through 12 years
15 Inches: fit most 9 years through 17 years
17-22 Inches: fit most Teen through Adult
To measure, use a string to the desired length and add about .75 - 1 Inch. For babies, put 3 fingers inside the string to get a snug fit. Actual size may vary .5 Inches +/- from listed size.